Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, New Blog

As it's the 1st January, it seemed the ideal time to create a new blog. Expect complaining, irregular posting and general grumpiness.

I've been very clear about NY resolutions this year, in that I don't intend to make any. It always seems that as soon as I declare I will do something, I promptly fail. So instead, this year I'd just like to be better. I'd like to take better care of my health, as I'm still just getting to grips with being diagnosed coeliac and really need to work on getting my gut healthy again. I'd like to be better at my job (although as I'm already an awesome librarian, this one might be trixy). I'd like to be better with money and be able to save properly. I'd definitely like to be better at looking after the garden, but the fear of snails and slugs makes this one bloody hard.

So generally, this blog is just about the little things I'm doing to improve my life. And obviously angry rants too.

No comments:

Post a Comment